May 20, 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
Now that Nashville Predators forward Mike Fisher doesn’t have the playoffs to go worrying about, he’s got his mind on other things. Things like married life with country music superstar Carrie Underwood.
The celebrity couple are set to be interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and when it comes to marriage that eventually means kids and as Today Entertainment shares, Fisher is gunning for a really big family.
In a joint interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” Underwood, 29, says that while Fisher, 31, grew up with “three siblings, I think two is a good number to have,” the country crooner tells host Oprah Winfrey, 58. “We’ll see. We’ll cross that bridge. I don’t want too many.”
Fisher insists he’d be happy with “two or three” kids, but Underwood joked that usually, “He’s like, ‘I want seven!’”
Seven kids, sure, why not? That’s enough to make up a whole line of hockey players plus a goalie and a substitute. That’s totally what Fisher is thinking about there, right? Here’s to hoping Carrie is all right with naming all of them Shea or Barry. I’m guessing Alexander and Andrei won’t be too popular for boys names when the time comes.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 28
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 91
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 47
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63