May 19, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
With goalie like Henrik Lundqvist and Martin Brodeur in the Eastern Conference finals, you know you’re going to see some great saves. What you don’t necessarily expect is to see both of them put on a goaltending clinic at the same time.
Such was the case during the second period of the Rangers’ Game 3 victory as both Brodeur and Lundqvist made saves that we’ll be talking about through the rest of the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos! This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32