May 19, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
With goalie like Henrik Lundqvist and Martin Brodeur in the Eastern Conference finals, you know you’re going to see some great saves. What you don’t necessarily expect is to see both of them put on a goaltending clinic at the same time.
Such was the case during the second period of the Rangers’ Game 3 victory as both Brodeur and Lundqvist made saves that we’ll be talking about through the rest of the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos! This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 19
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 32
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 45
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10