May 19, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Devils coach Peter DeBoer isn’t about to go mixing up a good thing.
DeBoer tells Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice he’ll be going with the same lineup he used in New Jersey’s Game 2 win over the Rangers. Most notably that means the Devils won’t have rookie Adam Larsson along the blue line opting to keep going with veteran Peter Harrold.
The Devils were able to get the right lineup tweaks in Game 2 to put the Rangers back on their heels for good chunks of the game and come away with a 3-2 victory to even up the series. New Jersey will hope being on home ice on top of keeping the same lineup can keep the good mojo going for them.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 0
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 28
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 24
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)