May 19, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Devils coach Peter DeBoer isn’t about to go mixing up a good thing.
DeBoer tells Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice he’ll be going with the same lineup he used in New Jersey’s Game 2 win over the Rangers. Most notably that means the Devils won’t have rookie Adam Larsson along the blue line opting to keep going with veteran Peter Harrold.
The Devils were able to get the right lineup tweaks in Game 2 to put the Rangers back on their heels for good chunks of the game and come away with a 3-2 victory to even up the series. New Jersey will hope being on home ice on top of keeping the same lineup can keep the good mojo going for them.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 5
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6