May 19, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Devils coach Peter DeBoer isn’t about to go mixing up a good thing.
DeBoer tells Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice he’ll be going with the same lineup he used in New Jersey’s Game 2 win over the Rangers. Most notably that means the Devils won’t have rookie Adam Larsson along the blue line opting to keep going with veteran Peter Harrold.
The Devils were able to get the right lineup tweaks in Game 2 to put the Rangers back on their heels for good chunks of the game and come away with a 3-2 victory to even up the series. New Jersey will hope being on home ice on top of keeping the same lineup can keep the good mojo going for them.
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 0
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 4
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 12
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 23
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 31
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 88
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 102
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)