May 19, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Devils coach Peter DeBoer isn’t about to go mixing up a good thing.
DeBoer tells Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice he’ll be going with the same lineup he used in New Jersey’s Game 2 win over the Rangers. Most notably that means the Devils won’t have rookie Adam Larsson along the blue line opting to keep going with veteran Peter Harrold.
The Devils were able to get the right lineup tweaks in Game 2 to put the Rangers back on their heels for good chunks of the game and come away with a 3-2 victory to even up the series. New Jersey will hope being on home ice on top of keeping the same lineup can keep the good mojo going for them.
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 5
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 72
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (72)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)