May 19, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
Game 3 between the Rangers and Devils didn’t go without incident.
Prust catches Volchenkov square in the back of the head with a rather needless hit. Prust wasn’t penalized and Volchenkov didn’t leave the game with an injury. Brendan Shanahan will have to debate if Prust did that intentionally or if it was an “accidental” play thanks to Volchenkov’s sudden turn. Have a look for yourselves and debate whether we’ll see Prust suit up for Game 4 or not.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 70
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5