May 19, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
Game 3 between the Rangers and Devils didn’t go without incident.
Prust catches Volchenkov square in the back of the head with a rather needless hit. Prust wasn’t penalized and Volchenkov didn’t leave the game with an injury. Brendan Shanahan will have to debate if Prust did that intentionally or if it was an “accidental” play thanks to Volchenkov’s sudden turn. Have a look for yourselves and debate whether we’ll see Prust suit up for Game 4 or not.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22