May 18, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Remember last week when we told you the Kings were building a “Sandley” Cup? Well, here it is:
Looks like a pretty good sand castle to us, though we’re not sure what happened to Dustin Brown’s head.
“Maybe he snapped it back so many times looking for a call it fell off,” said Dave Tippett.
(Image courtesy @LAKings)
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 19
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 10
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 35
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 111
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 37