May 18, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
Remember last week when we told you the Kings were building a “Sandley” Cup? Well, here it is:
Looks like a pretty good sand castle to us, though we’re not sure what happened to Dustin Brown’s head.
“Maybe he snapped it back so many times looking for a call it fell off,” said Dave Tippett.
(Image courtesy @LAKings)
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 0
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 9
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33