May 18, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Remember last week when we told you the Kings were building a “Sandley” Cup? Well, here it is:
Looks like a pretty good sand castle to us, though we’re not sure what happened to Dustin Brown’s head.
“Maybe he snapped it back so many times looking for a call it fell off,” said Dave Tippett.
(Image courtesy @LAKings)
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18