May 18, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Remember last week when we told you the Kings were building a “Sandley” Cup? Well, here it is:
Looks like a pretty good sand castle to us, though we’re not sure what happened to Dustin Brown’s head.
“Maybe he snapped it back so many times looking for a call it fell off,” said Dave Tippett.
(Image courtesy @LAKings)
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47