May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Rangers coach John Tortorella provided another one of his infamous press conferences following Game 2. You can take a look at it below:
At this point, I can only assume he’s being asked questions as a matter of course. His answers lately haven’t exactly been informative.
Still, I think he might be able to get through these press conferences even quicker. I feel like I’m trying to give Wayne Gretzky tips on how to score goals by even bringing this up, but it did take him about six seconds to settle into his seat. Surely he can shave a second or two off of that.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4