May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella provided another one of his infamous press conferences following Game 2. You can take a look at it below:
At this point, I can only assume he’s being asked questions as a matter of course. His answers lately haven’t exactly been informative.
Still, I think he might be able to get through these press conferences even quicker. I feel like I’m trying to give Wayne Gretzky tips on how to score goals by even bringing this up, but it did take him about six seconds to settle into his seat. Surely he can shave a second or two off of that.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 64
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 29
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15