May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella provided another one of his infamous press conferences following Game 2. You can take a look at it below:
At this point, I can only assume he’s being asked questions as a matter of course. His answers lately haven’t exactly been informative.
Still, I think he might be able to get through these press conferences even quicker. I feel like I’m trying to give Wayne Gretzky tips on how to score goals by even bringing this up, but it did take him about six seconds to settle into his seat. Surely he can shave a second or two off of that.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5