May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella provided another one of his infamous press conferences following Game 2. You can take a look at it below:
At this point, I can only assume he’s being asked questions as a matter of course. His answers lately haven’t exactly been informative.
Still, I think he might be able to get through these press conferences even quicker. I feel like I’m trying to give Wayne Gretzky tips on how to score goals by even bringing this up, but it did take him about six seconds to settle into his seat. Surely he can shave a second or two off of that.
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 27
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 44
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 91
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 79
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL