May 17, 2012, 8:35 PM EDT
At some point, my guess is that Paul Bissonnette will parlay his clever Twitter ways into a (hopefully) equally promising broadcasting career – or at least a killer memoir. He’ll probably squeeze out as much of NHL career as he can in the mean time and Dave Vest reports that he’s likely to suit up for the Phoenix Coyotes in Game 3 tonight.
I hesitate to say that he’ll “play” for the Coyotes, because even when he’s in the lineup, he doesn’t get much ice time. He’ll come in handy if the contest gets dirty like it did when things devolved halfway through Game 2. This will be his third playoff game in 2012.
If nothing else, it might give his Twitter output a bump. His latest update came almost exactly a month ago, when he praised the city of Chicago and its “stunning” women.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)