May 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
Pouliot, 26, will be making his Western Conference finals debut. He hasn’t played since Game 4 of the Nashville series — a 1-0 Phoenix win — and has appeared in five postseason contests all told, registering one assist.
It remains unclear what line Pouliot will play on because all Coyotes practices during the Stanley Cup playoffs are closed to the public, something Coyotes Senior Director of News Content Dave Vest pointed out to Twitter user OG Pimpbot.
Stone, 21, made his playoff debut in Tuesday’s 4-0 loss, playing 12:15 in place of the injured Adrian Aucoin.
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 20
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 74
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)