May 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
Pouliot, 26, will be making his Western Conference finals debut. He hasn’t played since Game 4 of the Nashville series — a 1-0 Phoenix win — and has appeared in five postseason contests all told, registering one assist.
It remains unclear what line Pouliot will play on because all Coyotes practices during the Stanley Cup playoffs are closed to the public, something Coyotes Senior Director of News Content Dave Vest pointed out to Twitter user OG Pimpbot.
Stone, 21, made his playoff debut in Tuesday’s 4-0 loss, playing 12:15 in place of the injured Adrian Aucoin.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 64
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 29
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15