May 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
Pouliot, 26, will be making his Western Conference finals debut. He hasn’t played since Game 4 of the Nashville series — a 1-0 Phoenix win — and has appeared in five postseason contests all told, registering one assist.
It remains unclear what line Pouliot will play on because all Coyotes practices during the Stanley Cup playoffs are closed to the public, something Coyotes Senior Director of News Content Dave Vest pointed out to Twitter user OG Pimpbot.
Stone, 21, made his playoff debut in Tuesday’s 4-0 loss, playing 12:15 in place of the injured Adrian Aucoin.
- Five big games to watch this weekend 1
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 28
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)