May 16, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist was able to silence the New Jersey Devils in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. He couldn’t repeat that feat on Wednesday, but it’s hard to blame Lundqvist for letting this one in. You can check it out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Ilya Kovalchuk was just given too much time and space to work with. That was his sixth goal of the playoffs, including four with the man advantage.
Lundqvist went 82:56 minutes without surrendering a goal.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 36
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63