May 16, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist was able to silence the New Jersey Devils in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. He couldn’t repeat that feat on Wednesday, but it’s hard to blame Lundqvist for letting this one in. You can check it out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Ilya Kovalchuk was just given too much time and space to work with. That was his sixth goal of the playoffs, including four with the man advantage.
Lundqvist went 82:56 minutes without surrendering a goal.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 22
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 24
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 11
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 74
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (74)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)