May 16, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Henrik Lundqvist was able to silence the New Jersey Devils in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. He couldn’t repeat that feat on Wednesday, but it’s hard to blame Lundqvist for letting this one in. You can check it out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Ilya Kovalchuk was just given too much time and space to work with. That was his sixth goal of the playoffs, including four with the man advantage.
Lundqvist went 82:56 minutes without surrendering a goal.
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 0
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 11
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 27
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (151)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)