May 16, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — they’re like Kid ‘n Play, minus the exciting House Parties — talk composure. Specifically, people lacking it.
Like the Phoenix Coyotes, who on Tuesday took a series of dumb penalties en route to a 4-0 home loss to LA in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals. The ‘Yotes now trail two games to none and have a huge hole to dig out of.
Speaking of composure, how about Patrick Kane? The Blackhawks star showed very little of it while drunkenly touring through the University of Wisconsin during Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Picture phones were brandished, Madison police were involved and the Chicago media has been ruthless in its assessment of Kane’s hard-partying ways.
We discuss these topics and more. Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 10
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)