May 16, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — they’re like Kid ‘n Play, minus the exciting House Parties — talk composure. Specifically, people lacking it.
Like the Phoenix Coyotes, who on Tuesday took a series of dumb penalties en route to a 4-0 home loss to LA in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals. The ‘Yotes now trail two games to none and have a huge hole to dig out of.
Speaking of composure, how about Patrick Kane? The Blackhawks star showed very little of it while drunkenly touring through the University of Wisconsin during Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Picture phones were brandished, Madison police were involved and the Chicago media has been ruthless in its assessment of Kane’s hard-partying ways.
We discuss these topics and more. Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 9
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 1
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 10
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 18
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 21
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 36
- Report: Johansen, Blue Jackets talking contract 7
- NHL waiting on World Cup announcement, Olympics decision 9
- Leiweke calls out ‘just terrible’ character of certain players in Leafs organization 30
- Crosby: Pens must ‘find a way to get over that hump’ 13
- Will future tweaks be enough to salvage NHL 15? (50)
- This Darcy Kuemper-Minnesota Wild situation doesn’t sound good (40)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker (39)
- The KHL’s really trying to mow Minnesota’s lawn (38)