May 16, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — they’re like Kid ‘n Play, minus the exciting House Parties — talk composure. Specifically, people lacking it.
Like the Phoenix Coyotes, who on Tuesday took a series of dumb penalties en route to a 4-0 home loss to LA in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals. The ‘Yotes now trail two games to none and have a huge hole to dig out of.
Speaking of composure, how about Patrick Kane? The Blackhawks star showed very little of it while drunkenly touring through the University of Wisconsin during Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Picture phones were brandished, Madison police were involved and the Chicago media has been ruthless in its assessment of Kane’s hard-partying ways.
We discuss these topics and more. Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)