May 16, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — they’re like Kid ‘n Play, minus the exciting House Parties — talk composure. Specifically, people lacking it.
Like the Phoenix Coyotes, who on Tuesday took a series of dumb penalties en route to a 4-0 home loss to LA in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals. The ‘Yotes now trail two games to none and have a huge hole to dig out of.
Speaking of composure, how about Patrick Kane? The Blackhawks star showed very little of it while drunkenly touring through the University of Wisconsin during Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Picture phones were brandished, Madison police were involved and the Chicago media has been ruthless in its assessment of Kane’s hard-partying ways.
We discuss these topics and more. Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)