May 16, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — they’re like Kid ‘n Play, minus the exciting House Parties — talk composure. Specifically, people lacking it.
Like the Phoenix Coyotes, who on Tuesday took a series of dumb penalties en route to a 4-0 home loss to LA in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals. The ‘Yotes now trail two games to none and have a huge hole to dig out of.
Speaking of composure, how about Patrick Kane? The Blackhawks star showed very little of it while drunkenly touring through the University of Wisconsin during Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Picture phones were brandished, Madison police were involved and the Chicago media has been ruthless in its assessment of Kane’s hard-partying ways.
We discuss these topics and more. Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)