May 15, 2012, 6:28 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough (aka “those two guys from Night at the Roxbury”) check in on the Eastern Conference finals after New York’s 3-0 win over New Jersey in Game 1.
Following the game, Rangers head coach John Tortorella dismissed the notion that his team was fatigued — “We’re not a tired hockey club,” he said — but that could change if the Devils continue to wear New York down with their forecheck.
Speaking of the Devils, PHT Extra also takes a look at how they’ll respond to the physicality of this series.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
And to answer your question — no, we are not wearing the same outfit. My shirt is cornflower blue, Jason’s is cerulean.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 14
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)