May 15, 2012, 6:28 PM EDT
In the latest installment of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough (aka “those two guys from Night at the Roxbury”) check in on the Eastern Conference finals after New York’s 3-0 win over New Jersey in Game 1.
Following the game, Rangers head coach John Tortorella dismissed the notion that his team was fatigued — “We’re not a tired hockey club,” he said — but that could change if the Devils continue to wear New York down with their forecheck.
Speaking of the Devils, PHT Extra also takes a look at how they’ll respond to the physicality of this series.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
And to answer your question — no, we are not wearing the same outfit. My shirt is cornflower blue, Jason’s is cerulean.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 4
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 31
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 52
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)