May 14, 2012, 11:58 PM EDT
New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist got the last laugh with a 3-0 Game 1 win tonight, but Martin Brodeur wasn’t half-bad for the New Jersey Devils, either. While this save failed to turn the tide on Monday, it’ll probably make more than a few highlight reels, along with inevitable commentary about Brodeur looking awfully spry for a 40-year-old.
Nice try by Anton Volchenkov, too.
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 1
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 25
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8