May 14, 2012, 4:53 PM EST
Via CSNNE.com comes this commercial for a Rhode Island company that makes protective cases for iPhones.
Yes, that’s Boston goalie Tim Thomas helping to prove the protective power of G-Form products.
No word who was calling Thomas, but given the look on his face…
…pretty sure he’s been traded to Columbus.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11