May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s reputation just took another hit with today’s post on Deadspin recounting his Cinco de Mayo exploits Saturday at the University of Wisconsin.
If Deadspin were just some random blog, we might not link to it or comment on it. However, Deadspin isn’t just some random blog. And even though its sources are comprised entirely of anonymous eyewitnesses, this story won’t be going away anytime soon given some of the things being alleged by the anonymous eyewitnesses. It’s already been picked up by one local media outlet in Chicago.
For now, we won’t say anything more about it.
We wonder if Kane or the Blackhawks will have anything to say about it.
Image via Deadspin
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (32)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)