May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s reputation just took another hit with today’s post on Deadspin recounting his Cinco de Mayo exploits Saturday at the University of Wisconsin.
If Deadspin were just some random blog, we might not link to it or comment on it. However, Deadspin isn’t just some random blog. And even though its sources are comprised entirely of anonymous eyewitnesses, this story won’t be going away anytime soon given some of the things being alleged by the anonymous eyewitnesses. It’s already been picked up by one local media outlet in Chicago.
For now, we won’t say anything more about it.
We wonder if Kane or the Blackhawks will have anything to say about it.
Image via Deadspin
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 42
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)