May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s reputation just took another hit with today’s post on Deadspin recounting his Cinco de Mayo exploits Saturday at the University of Wisconsin.
If Deadspin were just some random blog, we might not link to it or comment on it. However, Deadspin isn’t just some random blog. And even though its sources are comprised entirely of anonymous eyewitnesses, this story won’t be going away anytime soon given some of the things being alleged by the anonymous eyewitnesses. It’s already been picked up by one local media outlet in Chicago.
For now, we won’t say anything more about it.
We wonder if Kane or the Blackhawks will have anything to say about it.
Image via Deadspin
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 6
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 17
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 37
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)