May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s reputation just took another hit with today’s post on Deadspin recounting his Cinco de Mayo exploits Saturday at the University of Wisconsin.
If Deadspin were just some random blog, we might not link to it or comment on it. However, Deadspin isn’t just some random blog. And even though its sources are comprised entirely of anonymous eyewitnesses, this story won’t be going away anytime soon given some of the things being alleged by the anonymous eyewitnesses. It’s already been picked up by one local media outlet in Chicago.
For now, we won’t say anything more about it.
We wonder if Kane or the Blackhawks will have anything to say about it.
Image via Deadspin
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5