May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s reputation just took another hit with today’s post on Deadspin recounting his Cinco de Mayo exploits Saturday at the University of Wisconsin.
If Deadspin were just some random blog, we might not link to it or comment on it. However, Deadspin isn’t just some random blog. And even though its sources are comprised entirely of anonymous eyewitnesses, this story won’t be going away anytime soon given some of the things being alleged by the anonymous eyewitnesses. It’s already been picked up by one local media outlet in Chicago.
For now, we won’t say anything more about it.
We wonder if Kane or the Blackhawks will have anything to say about it.
Image via Deadspin
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21