May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
“It was (all) season,” Radulov said. “It wasn’t bad pain, but I could feel it. It doesn’t bother my game. … It’s all fine.”
Despite Radulov’s claims to the contrary, it’s possible that his injury had a negative impact on his game. However, what his knee injury doesn’t explain is his decision to miss curfew before Nashville’s Game 2 loss in the second round. Radulov was handed a one-game suspension by the team for his rules violation.
Radulov is scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer. He said he’d like to stay with the Nashville Predators.
Mike Fisher seems to be in favor of re-signing Radulov.
“He loves to play the game. You can see that in practice, his work ethic. He brought it,” Fisher said. “And we need that top offensive guy, and he showed flashes of that when he was here. It’s not always easy adjusting to the ice and I think he took a little bit of time, but he’s got all the tools and potential to be that guy.”
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 8
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 3
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 24
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)