May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
“It was (all) season,” Radulov said. “It wasn’t bad pain, but I could feel it. It doesn’t bother my game. … It’s all fine.”
Despite Radulov’s claims to the contrary, it’s possible that his injury had a negative impact on his game. However, what his knee injury doesn’t explain is his decision to miss curfew before Nashville’s Game 2 loss in the second round. Radulov was handed a one-game suspension by the team for his rules violation.
Radulov is scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer. He said he’d like to stay with the Nashville Predators.
Mike Fisher seems to be in favor of re-signing Radulov.
“He loves to play the game. You can see that in practice, his work ethic. He brought it,” Fisher said. “And we need that top offensive guy, and he showed flashes of that when he was here. It’s not always easy adjusting to the ice and I think he took a little bit of time, but he’s got all the tools and potential to be that guy.”
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)