May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
“It was (all) season,” Radulov said. “It wasn’t bad pain, but I could feel it. It doesn’t bother my game. … It’s all fine.”
Despite Radulov’s claims to the contrary, it’s possible that his injury had a negative impact on his game. However, what his knee injury doesn’t explain is his decision to miss curfew before Nashville’s Game 2 loss in the second round. Radulov was handed a one-game suspension by the team for his rules violation.
Radulov is scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer. He said he’d like to stay with the Nashville Predators.
Mike Fisher seems to be in favor of re-signing Radulov.
“He loves to play the game. You can see that in practice, his work ethic. He brought it,” Fisher said. “And we need that top offensive guy, and he showed flashes of that when he was here. It’s not always easy adjusting to the ice and I think he took a little bit of time, but he’s got all the tools and potential to be that guy.”
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 28
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)