May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
“It was (all) season,” Radulov said. “It wasn’t bad pain, but I could feel it. It doesn’t bother my game. … It’s all fine.”
Despite Radulov’s claims to the contrary, it’s possible that his injury had a negative impact on his game. However, what his knee injury doesn’t explain is his decision to miss curfew before Nashville’s Game 2 loss in the second round. Radulov was handed a one-game suspension by the team for his rules violation.
Radulov is scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer. He said he’d like to stay with the Nashville Predators.
Mike Fisher seems to be in favor of re-signing Radulov.
“He loves to play the game. You can see that in practice, his work ethic. He brought it,” Fisher said. “And we need that top offensive guy, and he showed flashes of that when he was here. It’s not always easy adjusting to the ice and I think he took a little bit of time, but he’s got all the tools and potential to be that guy.”
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 14
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 37
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 149
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (152)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)