Patrick Kane celebrated Cinco de Mayo exactly as you’d expect Patrick Kane to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EST
Courtesy Terez Owens — “the world’s most popular sports gossip site” — comes pictures of Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane partaking in some Cinco de Mayo celebrations at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
(Because if anything says Cinco de Mayo, it’s the University of Wisconsin.)
From the Terez Owens “tipster” comes this:
“I go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison and we had our biggest party of the spring this weekend called ‘Mifflin.’ Patrick Kane was here and was the drunkest person in Madison all day Saturday.
“Here is a pic of him passed out at our best bar, the Kollege Klub.”
In a related story, Kane declined to suit up for Team USA at the World Hockey Championships because he didn’t want to risk a
relapse setback in his offseason training.
“I’m healthy right now,” Kane told the Chicago Sun-Times. “I’m excited about that. I don’t really want to risk that, especially into next season. I saw the difference it could make, being healthy or not being healthy [in the summer].”
Healthy enough…TO TOTALLY WASTE YOU AT BEER PONG, BRO.
Update: Google translate says the shirt reads “five by two is equal to ten” (confirmed by the math equation below.) It could also be read as “two fives equals a 10″ — which I’ll let you mull over in the comments section.
Update 2: From the sharp eyes at Deadspin, there appears to be a picture of Kane’s infamous limo pic on the back of his shirt.
Never change, Kaner. Never change.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 3
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 14
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 31
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 5
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 69
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 64
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 32
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)