Patrick Kane celebrated Cinco de Mayo exactly as you’d expect Patrick Kane to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Courtesy Terez Owens — “the world’s most popular sports gossip site” — comes pictures of Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane partaking in some Cinco de Mayo celebrations at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
(Because if anything says Cinco de Mayo, it’s the University of Wisconsin.)
From the Terez Owens “tipster” comes this:
“I go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison and we had our biggest party of the spring this weekend called ‘Mifflin.’ Patrick Kane was here and was the drunkest person in Madison all day Saturday.
“Here is a pic of him passed out at our best bar, the Kollege Klub.”
In a related story, Kane declined to suit up for Team USA at the World Hockey Championships because he didn’t want to risk a
relapse setback in his offseason training.
“I’m healthy right now,” Kane told the Chicago Sun-Times. “I’m excited about that. I don’t really want to risk that, especially into next season. I saw the difference it could make, being healthy or not being healthy [in the summer].”
Healthy enough…TO TOTALLY WASTE YOU AT BEER PONG, BRO.
Update: Google translate says the shirt reads “five by two is equal to ten” (confirmed by the math equation below.) It could also be read as “two fives equals a 10” — which I’ll let you mull over in the comments section.
Update 2: From the sharp eyes at Deadspin, there appears to be a picture of Kane’s infamous limo pic on the back of his shirt.
Never change, Kaner. Never change.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (76)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)