Patrick Kane celebrated Cinco de Mayo exactly as you’d expect Patrick Kane to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EST
Courtesy Terez Owens — “the world’s most popular sports gossip site” — comes pictures of Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane partaking in some Cinco de Mayo celebrations at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
(Because if anything says Cinco de Mayo, it’s the University of Wisconsin.)
From the Terez Owens “tipster” comes this:
“I go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison and we had our biggest party of the spring this weekend called ‘Mifflin.’ Patrick Kane was here and was the drunkest person in Madison all day Saturday.
“Here is a pic of him passed out at our best bar, the Kollege Klub.”
In a related story, Kane declined to suit up for Team USA at the World Hockey Championships because he didn’t want to risk a
relapse setback in his offseason training.
“I’m healthy right now,” Kane told the Chicago Sun-Times. “I’m excited about that. I don’t really want to risk that, especially into next season. I saw the difference it could make, being healthy or not being healthy [in the summer].”
Healthy enough…TO TOTALLY WASTE YOU AT BEER PONG, BRO.
Update: Google translate says the shirt reads “five by two is equal to ten” (confirmed by the math equation below.) It could also be read as “two fives equals a 10″ — which I’ll let you mull over in the comments section.
Update 2: From the sharp eyes at Deadspin, there appears to be a picture of Kane’s infamous limo pic on the back of his shirt.
Never change, Kaner. Never change.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 24
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)