Patrick Kane celebrated Cinco de Mayo exactly as you’d expect Patrick Kane to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EST
Courtesy Terez Owens — “the world’s most popular sports gossip site” — comes pictures of Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane partaking in some Cinco de Mayo celebrations at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
(Because if anything says Cinco de Mayo, it’s the University of Wisconsin.)
From the Terez Owens “tipster” comes this:
“I go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison and we had our biggest party of the spring this weekend called ‘Mifflin.’ Patrick Kane was here and was the drunkest person in Madison all day Saturday.
“Here is a pic of him passed out at our best bar, the Kollege Klub.”
In a related story, Kane declined to suit up for Team USA at the World Hockey Championships because he didn’t want to risk a
relapse setback in his offseason training.
“I’m healthy right now,” Kane told the Chicago Sun-Times. “I’m excited about that. I don’t really want to risk that, especially into next season. I saw the difference it could make, being healthy or not being healthy [in the summer].”
Healthy enough…TO TOTALLY WASTE YOU AT BEER PONG, BRO.
Update: Google translate says the shirt reads “five by two is equal to ten” (confirmed by the math equation below.) It could also be read as “two fives equals a 10″ — which I’ll let you mull over in the comments section.
Update 2: From the sharp eyes at Deadspin, there appears to be a picture of Kane’s infamous limo pic on the back of his shirt.
Never change, Kaner. Never change.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)