May 5, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
Turns out it was as the NHL will be meeting with Klesla on Sunday afternoon to see if he’ll be sitting out of Game 5 in Glendale on Monday night. Should Klesla wind up being suspended, the Coyotes will be losing their top defender and surprise offensive contributor.
Through the playoffs, Klesla has two goals and four assists and is fourth on the team in points. Losing him would make things a bit harder on Phoenix as they’d be looking to clinch the series. Halischuk was not seriously hurt on the play as he left the game briefly but returned.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11