May 5, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Turns out it was as the NHL will be meeting with Klesla on Sunday afternoon to see if he’ll be sitting out of Game 5 in Glendale on Monday night. Should Klesla wind up being suspended, the Coyotes will be losing their top defender and surprise offensive contributor.
Through the playoffs, Klesla has two goals and four assists and is fourth on the team in points. Losing him would make things a bit harder on Phoenix as they’d be looking to clinch the series. Halischuk was not seriously hurt on the play as he left the game briefly but returned.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 41
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 17
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 16
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 36
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 96
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead