May 4, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
According to various sources, Alexander Radulov‘s one-game suspension for breaking curfew is now a two-gamer.
When asked about his playing status following Friday’s optional practice, the Russian forward told reporters he wouldn’t be in Game 4 against the Phoenix Coyotes — this after missing Game 3 for breaking team rules with teammate Andrei Kostitsyn.
“They don’t want to change the lineup,” he told reporters. “As long as we’re winning, it’s fine. It’s game four, let’s focus on that.”
It also sounds as though Andrei Kostitsyn — who hasn’t said much of anything since the suspension was handed down — won’t be in the lineup either. John Glennon of The Tennessean reports head coach Barry Trotz told Radulov he’s going to stick with the lineup that won Game 3, a lineup that didn’t include RadulovorKostitsyn.
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 20
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 42
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 18
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 60
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 31
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 44
- On Matt Cooke and whether he’s a ‘repeat offender’ 58
- Marleau, O’Reilly and St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists 20
- Zuccarello: ‘I’m not a diver’ 50
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)