May 4, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
According to various sources, Alexander Radulov‘s one-game suspension for breaking curfew is now a two-gamer.
When asked about his playing status following Friday’s optional practice, the Russian forward told reporters he wouldn’t be in Game 4 against the Phoenix Coyotes — this after missing Game 3 for breaking team rules with teammate Andrei Kostitsyn.
“They don’t want to change the lineup,” he told reporters. “As long as we’re winning, it’s fine. It’s game four, let’s focus on that.”
It also sounds as though Andrei Kostitsyn — who hasn’t said much of anything since the suspension was handed down — won’t be in the lineup either. John Glennon of The Tennessean reports head coach Barry Trotz told Radulov he’s going to stick with the lineup that won Game 3, a lineup that didn’t include RadulovorKostitsyn.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 7
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31