May 4, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz has confirmed his Game 4 lineup will go unchanged from Game 3, meaning Alexander Radulov and Andrei Kostitsyn will sit for the second straight playoff contest.
In speaking with reporters, Trotz made it clear the punishment for Radulov and Kostitsyn is over and this was a hockey decision above all else.
So, do you agree with the “hockey decision”?
Some things to consider:
– Radulov is Nashville’s leading playoff scorer. Kostitsyn is tied for the team lead in goals.
– Nashville’s power play, tops in the NHL during the regular season, is 5-for-34 in the playoffs.
– What will it take for Radulov and Kostitsyn to get back in the lineup?
Onto the poll…
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 19
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 17
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 17
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 13
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 9
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 30
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 3
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)