May 4, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz has confirmed his Game 4 lineup will go unchanged from Game 3, meaning Alexander Radulov and Andrei Kostitsyn will sit for the second straight playoff contest.
In speaking with reporters, Trotz made it clear the punishment for Radulov and Kostitsyn is over and this was a hockey decision above all else.
So, do you agree with the “hockey decision”?
Some things to consider:
– Radulov is Nashville’s leading playoff scorer. Kostitsyn is tied for the team lead in goals.
– Nashville’s power play, tops in the NHL during the regular season, is 5-for-34 in the playoffs.
– What will it take for Radulov and Kostitsyn to get back in the lineup?
Onto the poll…
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 3
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 4
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 21
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 35
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)