May 3, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers’ Game 3 is going into overtime at 3-3, which means it might butt heads with Game 3 of the St. Louis Blues-Los Angeles Kings series. Both were scheduled to air on NBC Sports Network but fear not; you can watch whichever you want/as much as each game as possible.
If you’re in the Blues’ and Kings’ markets, you’ll be able to watch the game on NBC Sports Network. Everyone else can view that game on NHL Network while Devils-Flyers will remain on NBC SN. If the Devils-Flyers game ends at a more reasonable hour than Game 3 of Capitals-Rangers, then everything will switch back to NBC SN.
In other words, every wins – including people with a “last” button or picture-in-picture.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 8
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 37
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 89
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (89)