May 3, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers’ Game 3 is going into overtime at 3-3, which means it might butt heads with Game 3 of the St. Louis Blues-Los Angeles Kings series. Both were scheduled to air on NBC Sports Network but fear not; you can watch whichever you want/as much as each game as possible.
If you’re in the Blues’ and Kings’ markets, you’ll be able to watch the game on NBC Sports Network. Everyone else can view that game on NHL Network while Devils-Flyers will remain on NBC SN. If the Devils-Flyers game ends at a more reasonable hour than Game 3 of Capitals-Rangers, then everything will switch back to NBC SN.
In other words, every wins – including people with a “last” button or picture-in-picture.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 16
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 10
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 42
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (42)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)