May 3, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers’ Game 3 is going into overtime at 3-3, which means it might butt heads with Game 3 of the St. Louis Blues-Los Angeles Kings series. Both were scheduled to air on NBC Sports Network but fear not; you can watch whichever you want/as much as each game as possible.
If you’re in the Blues’ and Kings’ markets, you’ll be able to watch the game on NBC Sports Network. Everyone else can view that game on NHL Network while Devils-Flyers will remain on NBC SN. If the Devils-Flyers game ends at a more reasonable hour than Game 3 of Capitals-Rangers, then everything will switch back to NBC SN.
In other words, every wins – including people with a “last” button or picture-in-picture.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 40
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 40
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)