May 3, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers’ Game 3 is going into overtime at 3-3, which means it might butt heads with Game 3 of the St. Louis Blues-Los Angeles Kings series. Both were scheduled to air on NBC Sports Network but fear not; you can watch whichever you want/as much as each game as possible.
If you’re in the Blues’ and Kings’ markets, you’ll be able to watch the game on NBC Sports Network. Everyone else can view that game on NHL Network while Devils-Flyers will remain on NBC SN. If the Devils-Flyers game ends at a more reasonable hour than Game 3 of Capitals-Rangers, then everything will switch back to NBC SN.
In other words, every wins – including people with a “last” button or picture-in-picture.
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 16
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 5
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)