May 3, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers’ Game 3 is going into overtime at 3-3, which means it might butt heads with Game 3 of the St. Louis Blues-Los Angeles Kings series. Both were scheduled to air on NBC Sports Network but fear not; you can watch whichever you want/as much as each game as possible.
If you’re in the Blues’ and Kings’ markets, you’ll be able to watch the game on NBC Sports Network. Everyone else can view that game on NHL Network while Devils-Flyers will remain on NBC SN. If the Devils-Flyers game ends at a more reasonable hour than Game 3 of Capitals-Rangers, then everything will switch back to NBC SN.
In other words, every wins – including people with a “last” button or picture-in-picture.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 8
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 25
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 37
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)