May 3, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
There are two playoff contests scheduled for Thursday night. To kick things off, the Philadelphia Flyers and New Jersey Devils will fight for the series edge in Game 3. The game starts at 7:30pm ET and will be on NBCSN.
NBCSN will also air Game 3 of the Los Angeles Kings-St. Louis Blues’ series, which is scheduled to start at 10pm ET. After beating the President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks, the Kings have a chance to get off to a 3-0 series lead against the Blues.
If you want the upcoming contests broken down further, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 6
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 8
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 46
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)