May 3, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
There are two playoff contests scheduled for Thursday night. To kick things off, the Philadelphia Flyers and New Jersey Devils will fight for the series edge in Game 3. The game starts at 7:30pm ET and will be on NBCSN.
NBCSN will also air Game 3 of the Los Angeles Kings-St. Louis Blues’ series, which is scheduled to start at 10pm ET. After beating the President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks, the Kings have a chance to get off to a 3-0 series lead against the Blues.
If you want the upcoming contests broken down further, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 0
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 4
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 46
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 49
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (51)