May 3, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
There are two playoff contests scheduled for Thursday night. To kick things off, the Philadelphia Flyers and New Jersey Devils will fight for the series edge in Game 3. The game starts at 7:30pm ET and will be on NBCSN.
NBCSN will also air Game 3 of the Los Angeles Kings-St. Louis Blues’ series, which is scheduled to start at 10pm ET. After beating the President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks, the Kings have a chance to get off to a 3-0 series lead against the Blues.
If you want the upcoming contests broken down further, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (121)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)