May 3, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
There are two playoff contests scheduled for Thursday night. To kick things off, the Philadelphia Flyers and New Jersey Devils will fight for the series edge in Game 3. The game starts at 7:30pm ET and will be on NBCSN.
NBCSN will also air Game 3 of the Los Angeles Kings-St. Louis Blues’ series, which is scheduled to start at 10pm ET. After beating the President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks, the Kings have a chance to get off to a 3-0 series lead against the Blues.
If you want the upcoming contests broken down further, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 19
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 9
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 40
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)