May 3, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
There are two playoff contests scheduled for Thursday night. To kick things off, the Philadelphia Flyers and New Jersey Devils will fight for the series edge in Game 3. The game starts at 7:30pm ET and will be on NBCSN.
NBCSN will also air Game 3 of the Los Angeles Kings-St. Louis Blues’ series, which is scheduled to start at 10pm ET. After beating the President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks, the Kings have a chance to get off to a 3-0 series lead against the Blues.
If you want the upcoming contests broken down further, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)