May 3, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Tampa Bay Lightning fans will soon be able to brag about their well-hung…high definition video display.
Here’s what’ll be hanging at the Tampa Bay Times Forum next season:
According to the team’s website, the two largest displays will measure approximately 28 feet high by 50 feet wide, making it the largest HD center-hung video display in any U.S. or Canadian arena.
Price tag? $5 million.
Granted I’m no expert, but it seems like this is the new trend in video displays. Obviously the one at Cowboys Stadium is a lot bigger (50 feet high by 180 feet wide), but the style is the same.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25