May 3, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Tampa Bay Lightning fans will soon be able to brag about their well-hung…high definition video display.
Here’s what’ll be hanging at the Tampa Bay Times Forum next season:
According to the team’s website, the two largest displays will measure approximately 28 feet high by 50 feet wide, making it the largest HD center-hung video display in any U.S. or Canadian arena.
Price tag? $5 million.
Granted I’m no expert, but it seems like this is the new trend in video displays. Obviously the one at Cowboys Stadium is a lot bigger (50 feet high by 180 feet wide), but the style is the same.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)