May 3, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Tampa Bay Lightning fans will soon be able to brag about their well-hung…high definition video display.
Here’s what’ll be hanging at the Tampa Bay Times Forum next season:
According to the team’s website, the two largest displays will measure approximately 28 feet high by 50 feet wide, making it the largest HD center-hung video display in any U.S. or Canadian arena.
Price tag? $5 million.
Granted I’m no expert, but it seems like this is the new trend in video displays. Obviously the one at Cowboys Stadium is a lot bigger (50 feet high by 180 feet wide), but the style is the same.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 10
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)