May 3, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
Tampa Bay Lightning fans will soon be able to brag about their well-hung…high definition video display.
Here’s what’ll be hanging at the Tampa Bay Times Forum next season:
According to the team’s website, the two largest displays will measure approximately 28 feet high by 50 feet wide, making it the largest HD center-hung video display in any U.S. or Canadian arena.
Price tag? $5 million.
Granted I’m no expert, but it seems like this is the new trend in video displays. Obviously the one at Cowboys Stadium is a lot bigger (50 feet high by 180 feet wide), but the style is the same.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 13
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8