May 3, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
Pietrangelo (lower-body injury) missed Monday’s 5-2 loss in St. Louis and played just 16:56 of Game 1, a 3-1 defeat, which he had to leave early after being driven from behind into the boards by Kings forward Dwight King.
Pietrangelo practiced yesterday, after which Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said the 22-year-old would play Game 3 if he felt OK today.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54