May 3, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
Pietrangelo (lower-body injury) missed Monday’s 5-2 loss in St. Louis and played just 16:56 of Game 1, a 3-1 defeat, which he had to leave early after being driven from behind into the boards by Kings forward Dwight King.
Pietrangelo practiced yesterday, after which Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said the 22-year-old would play Game 3 if he felt OK today.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 36
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 16
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 58
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1