May 2, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying that there are plenty of hockey fans who call Boston Bruins center Tyler Seguin a “stud” for more than leading-the-team-in-scoring reasons.* Seguin’s off the ice, um, admirers, might be happy to hear that he’s single.
No really, he said so right on Twitter.
He also has plenty of time on his hands with the Bruins booted out of the playoffs, by the way.
So interested parties (don’t want to just say “ladies” … we’re in progressive times), I must ask: where does Seguin rank among the NHL’s most eligible bachelors? Feel free to share your superficial hockey player power rankings, just keep it PG.
* -That’s my long way of saying he’s a strapping fella.
- All eyes on Lundqvist 0
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 8
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 25
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)