May 2, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying that there are plenty of hockey fans who call Boston Bruins center Tyler Seguin a “stud” for more than leading-the-team-in-scoring reasons.* Seguin’s off the ice, um, admirers, might be happy to hear that he’s single.
No really, he said so right on Twitter.
He also has plenty of time on his hands with the Bruins booted out of the playoffs, by the way.
So interested parties (don’t want to just say “ladies” … we’re in progressive times), I must ask: where does Seguin rank among the NHL’s most eligible bachelors? Feel free to share your superficial hockey player power rankings, just keep it PG.
* -That’s my long way of saying he’s a strapping fella.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 6
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 38
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)