May 2, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying that there are plenty of hockey fans who call Boston Bruins center Tyler Seguin a “stud” for more than leading-the-team-in-scoring reasons.* Seguin’s off the ice, um, admirers, might be happy to hear that he’s single.
No really, he said so right on Twitter.
He also has plenty of time on his hands with the Bruins booted out of the playoffs, by the way.
So interested parties (don’t want to just say “ladies” … we’re in progressive times), I must ask: where does Seguin rank among the NHL’s most eligible bachelors? Feel free to share your superficial hockey player power rankings, just keep it PG.
* -That’s my long way of saying he’s a strapping fella.
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 24
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 23
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)