May 2, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying that there are plenty of hockey fans who call Boston Bruins center Tyler Seguin a “stud” for more than leading-the-team-in-scoring reasons.* Seguin’s off the ice, um, admirers, might be happy to hear that he’s single.
No really, he said so right on Twitter.
He also has plenty of time on his hands with the Bruins booted out of the playoffs, by the way.
So interested parties (don’t want to just say “ladies” … we’re in progressive times), I must ask: where does Seguin rank among the NHL’s most eligible bachelors? Feel free to share your superficial hockey player power rankings, just keep it PG.
* -That’s my long way of saying he’s a strapping fella.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 11
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 4
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 12
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)