Apr 30, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Many believe that Pietrangelo is dealing with concussion-like symptoms – or at least some other “upper-body injury” – yet that doesn’t seem to be the message from the Blues. Jeremy Rutherford reports that Pietrangelo is missing tonight’s game (which just began on CNBC) because of a lower-body injury instead of those concussion concerns.
Either way, it’s an interesting wrinkle and a worrisome development for St. Louis, who are already behind the Kings 1-0 very early on in Game 2.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54