Apr 28, 2012, 10:36 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues not only failed to score on their three power-play opportunities, they allowed the game-winning goal while the Los Angeles Kings were shorthanded.
You can check out Matt Greene‘s shorthanded goal below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
It’s worth noting that St. Louis’ power play wasn’t an issue in the first round against the San Jose Sharks and that was the first shorthanded goal that they’ve allowed in the playoffs.
On the flip side, Los Angeles has now scored three shorthanded goals in six playoff games. The Kings are not a team you want to take lightly, even when they’re down a man.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 2
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 18
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27