Apr 28, 2012, 10:36 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues not only failed to score on their three power-play opportunities, they allowed the game-winning goal while the Los Angeles Kings were shorthanded.
You can check out Matt Greene‘s shorthanded goal below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
It’s worth noting that St. Louis’ power play wasn’t an issue in the first round against the San Jose Sharks and that was the first shorthanded goal that they’ve allowed in the playoffs.
On the flip side, Los Angeles has now scored three shorthanded goals in six playoff games. The Kings are not a team you want to take lightly, even when they’re down a man.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 3
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54