Apr 28, 2012, 10:36 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues not only failed to score on their three power-play opportunities, they allowed the game-winning goal while the Los Angeles Kings were shorthanded.
You can check out Matt Greene‘s shorthanded goal below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
It’s worth noting that St. Louis’ power play wasn’t an issue in the first round against the San Jose Sharks and that was the first shorthanded goal that they’ve allowed in the playoffs.
On the flip side, Los Angeles has now scored three shorthanded goals in six playoff games. The Kings are not a team you want to take lightly, even when they’re down a man.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5