Apr 28, 2012, 10:36 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues not only failed to score on their three power-play opportunities, they allowed the game-winning goal while the Los Angeles Kings were shorthanded.
You can check out Matt Greene‘s shorthanded goal below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
It’s worth noting that St. Louis’ power play wasn’t an issue in the first round against the San Jose Sharks and that was the first shorthanded goal that they’ve allowed in the playoffs.
On the flip side, Los Angeles has now scored three shorthanded goals in six playoff games. The Kings are not a team you want to take lightly, even when they’re down a man.
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 21
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)