Apr 28, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
You can’t say John Tortorella doesn’t have being a minimalist down to a science.
During today’s pregame press conference, Tortorella was asked three different ways to provide status updates on Brian Boyle and Brandon Dubinsky. Tortorella replied to each query with his usual bright and cheery demeanor saying, “No updates” each time, as the Daily News’ Pat Leonard reports.
If Torts keeps this up, he’ll put the Cliffs Notes people out of business with his succinct updates.
Boyle practiced with the Rangers yesterday, the first time for him since suffering a concussion against Ottawa in Game 5 thanks to a hit from Sens tough guy Chris Neil. Dubinsky played through Game 7 for New York but came out of it with a leg injury.
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 15
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 9
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 40
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 4
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)