Apr 28, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
You can’t say John Tortorella doesn’t have being a minimalist down to a science.
During today’s pregame press conference, Tortorella was asked three different ways to provide status updates on Brian Boyle and Brandon Dubinsky. Tortorella replied to each query with his usual bright and cheery demeanor saying, “No updates” each time, as the Daily News’ Pat Leonard reports.
If Torts keeps this up, he’ll put the Cliffs Notes people out of business with his succinct updates.
Boyle practiced with the Rangers yesterday, the first time for him since suffering a concussion against Ottawa in Game 5 thanks to a hit from Sens tough guy Chris Neil. Dubinsky played through Game 7 for New York but came out of it with a leg injury.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 6
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 49
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)