Apr 27, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Earlier today, the three 2012 Hart Trophy finalists were announced by the NHL.
Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins
—-Led the NHL with 109 points and stepped up while Sidney Crosby was recovering from a concussion.
Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning
—-Led the NHL with 60 goals, becoming the first player to reach the 60-goal mark since Alex Ovechkin in 2007-08.
Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
—-Started 62 games, won 39 of them, tied with Mike Smith for top save percentage (.930) of goalies with 50-plus starts, and very handsome.
Now it’s your turn to play the role of Professional Hockey Writers’ Association (minus the mustard stain on your tie) and vote on the winner.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 10
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 26
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 27
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 45
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 43
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 14
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)