Apr 25, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Given John Tortorella’s reluctance to talk injuries (or pretty much anything) during the playoffs, we probably shouldn’t expect to hear a detailed report on Brian Boyle’s status.
Boyle hasn’t played since Saturday when he was run over by Senators forward Chris Neil. He didn’t travel to Ottawa for Game 6 and didn’t practice today.
He did, however, speak briefly – very briefly – with Newsday’s Arthur Staples after leaving the trainers’ room.
“I feel OK,” said Boyle, who suffered a concussion on the Neil hit.
Boyle’s OK-ness aside, the fact he’s not even skating suggests he’ll miss tomorrow’s Game 7 at Madison Square Garden.
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 14
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 37
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 149
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (152)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)