Apr 25, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Given John Tortorella’s reluctance to talk injuries (or pretty much anything) during the playoffs, we probably shouldn’t expect to hear a detailed report on Brian Boyle’s status.
Boyle hasn’t played since Saturday when he was run over by Senators forward Chris Neil. He didn’t travel to Ottawa for Game 6 and didn’t practice today.
He did, however, speak briefly – very briefly – with Newsday’s Arthur Staples after leaving the trainers’ room.
“I feel OK,” said Boyle, who suffered a concussion on the Neil hit.
Boyle’s OK-ness aside, the fact he’s not even skating suggests he’ll miss tomorrow’s Game 7 at Madison Square Garden.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 7
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 2
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 10
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 8
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 26
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4