Apr 25, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Given John Tortorella’s reluctance to talk injuries (or pretty much anything) during the playoffs, we probably shouldn’t expect to hear a detailed report on Brian Boyle’s status.
Boyle hasn’t played since Saturday when he was run over by Senators forward Chris Neil. He didn’t travel to Ottawa for Game 6 and didn’t practice today.
He did, however, speak briefly – very briefly – with Newsday’s Arthur Staples after leaving the trainers’ room.
“I feel OK,” said Boyle, who suffered a concussion on the Neil hit.
Boyle’s OK-ness aside, the fact he’s not even skating suggests he’ll miss tomorrow’s Game 7 at Madison Square Garden.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 38
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7