Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Barring the possibility of home schooling, most people have had this experience. A bully (or you?) fakes a punching motion to see if you (or your pseudo-victim) flinch. Game 7 of the Washington Capitals-Boston Bruins had a grown up hockey version of that moment and like most of the moments in this series, Braden Holtby passed with flying colors.
Here is the full video for your giggling pleasure:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Win or lose, I think I speak for most hockey fans when I say that Holtby gained our collective respect. Awesome stuff.
I totally would have flinched.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)