Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
Barring the possibility of home schooling, most people have had this experience. A bully (or you?) fakes a punching motion to see if you (or your pseudo-victim) flinch. Game 7 of the Washington Capitals-Boston Bruins had a grown up hockey version of that moment and like most of the moments in this series, Braden Holtby passed with flying colors.
Here is the full video for your giggling pleasure:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Win or lose, I think I speak for most hockey fans when I say that Holtby gained our collective respect. Awesome stuff.
I totally would have flinched.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 35
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 70
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)