Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Barring the possibility of home schooling, most people have had this experience. A bully (or you?) fakes a punching motion to see if you (or your pseudo-victim) flinch. Game 7 of the Washington Capitals-Boston Bruins had a grown up hockey version of that moment and like most of the moments in this series, Braden Holtby passed with flying colors.
Here is the full video for your giggling pleasure:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Win or lose, I think I speak for most hockey fans when I say that Holtby gained our collective respect. Awesome stuff.
I totally would have flinched.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)