Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Barring the possibility of home schooling, most people have had this experience. A bully (or you?) fakes a punching motion to see if you (or your pseudo-victim) flinch. Game 7 of the Washington Capitals-Boston Bruins had a grown up hockey version of that moment and like most of the moments in this series, Braden Holtby passed with flying colors.
Here is the full video for your giggling pleasure:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Win or lose, I think I speak for most hockey fans when I say that Holtby gained our collective respect. Awesome stuff.
I totally would have flinched.
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 13
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 29
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)