Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Barring the possibility of home schooling, most people have had this experience. A bully (or you?) fakes a punching motion to see if you (or your pseudo-victim) flinch. Game 7 of the Washington Capitals-Boston Bruins had a grown up hockey version of that moment and like most of the moments in this series, Braden Holtby passed with flying colors.
Here is the full video for your giggling pleasure:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Win or lose, I think I speak for most hockey fans when I say that Holtby gained our collective respect. Awesome stuff.
I totally would have flinched.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 14
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 22
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (55)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)