Apr 24, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
Daniel Alfredsson isn’t usually a guy you see get overly emotional on the ice. He plays the game hard in a seemingly mild-mannered way.
That wasn’t the case during last night’s Game 6 loss to the Rangers as Alfredsson blew his top on the Senators bench after taking a hit from Rangers forward John Mitchell. Check out Alfie’s carnage thanks to video from The Score.
A couple things to note here:
—- Check out Colin Greening‘s reaction to seeing a veteran and leader like Alfredsson blowing his top. Sheer terror.
—- Alfredsson giving the fatherly tap to Greening after finishing his tantrum as if to say, “It’s OK kid, I’m not mad at you. Don’t worry, I’ll take you out for an ice cream afterwards.”
—- It’s been a bad series for Gatorade containers. First Brandon Dubinsky trashing one in Game 2 and then Alfredsson slamming and stomping on his.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)