Apr 24, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson isn’t usually a guy you see get overly emotional on the ice. He plays the game hard in a seemingly mild-mannered way.
That wasn’t the case during last night’s Game 6 loss to the Rangers as Alfredsson blew his top on the Senators bench after taking a hit from Rangers forward John Mitchell. Check out Alfie’s carnage thanks to video from The Score.
A couple things to note here:
—- Check out Colin Greening‘s reaction to seeing a veteran and leader like Alfredsson blowing his top. Sheer terror.
—- Alfredsson giving the fatherly tap to Greening after finishing his tantrum as if to say, “It’s OK kid, I’m not mad at you. Don’t worry, I’ll take you out for an ice cream afterwards.”
—- It’s been a bad series for Gatorade containers. First Brandon Dubinsky trashing one in Game 2 and then Alfredsson slamming and stomping on his.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 11
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 9
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 9
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 94
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)