Apr 24, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
That’s not what we’re used to seeing from Alfredsson and it’s not something he wants to make a habit of.
“I know I have to control myself,” Alfredsson said. “I don’t send a good message to the rest of the team by doing that. So I don’t think you’ll see that happen again.”
Alfredsson spoke before about how this could be his last playoff run and it was almost spoiled by a concussion. He might do a better job of containing himself in Game 7, but he’ll probably also be playing with a lot of passion.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 36
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6