Apr 24, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
That’s not what we’re used to seeing from Alfredsson and it’s not something he wants to make a habit of.
“I know I have to control myself,” Alfredsson said. “I don’t send a good message to the rest of the team by doing that. So I don’t think you’ll see that happen again.”
Alfredsson spoke before about how this could be his last playoff run and it was almost spoiled by a concussion. He might do a better job of containing himself in Game 7, but he’ll probably also be playing with a lot of passion.
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 20
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 69
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'