Apr 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
From Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
Full marks to Hitch for pushing the “no, no, WE’RE the underdog” narrative, but this is a stretch.
That said, I do like it when people punctuate something that’s clearly false with “c’mon, everyone knows that” — it’s the ultimate sales job. I once convinced a buddy that Sting used to be in The Rolling Stones using that technique.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6