Apr 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
From Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
Full marks to Hitch for pushing the “no, no, WE’RE the underdog” narrative, but this is a stretch.
That said, I do like it when people punctuate something that’s clearly false with “c’mon, everyone knows that” — it’s the ultimate sales job. I once convinced a buddy that Sting used to be in The Rolling Stones using that technique.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11