Apr 23, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Marian Hossa will miss his third straight game tonight, but he did pay a visit to his Blackhawks teammates this morning at the United Center.
There’s no official update on Hossa’s status; however, a Chicago Sun-Times source said the ‘Hawks star is feeling much better since being checked in the head by Coyotes forward Raffi Torres on Tuesday.
“It’s good to see him,” coach Joel Quenneville said, as per CSNChicago.com. “I talked to him last night and (it’s good) seeing him here today. There’s no news, but I’m sure his teammates are glad to see him, as well.”
Chicago needs to beat Phoenix tonight in Game 6 then again Wednesday in Glendale or it’ll be a second consecutive first-round exit for the 2010 Stanley Cup champs.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)