Apr 23, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Marian Hossa will miss his third straight game tonight, but he did pay a visit to his Blackhawks teammates this morning at the United Center.
There’s no official update on Hossa’s status; however, a Chicago Sun-Times source said the ‘Hawks star is feeling much better since being checked in the head by Coyotes forward Raffi Torres on Tuesday.
“It’s good to see him,” coach Joel Quenneville said, as per CSNChicago.com. “I talked to him last night and (it’s good) seeing him here today. There’s no news, but I’m sure his teammates are glad to see him, as well.”
Chicago needs to beat Phoenix tonight in Game 6 then again Wednesday in Glendale or it’ll be a second consecutive first-round exit for the 2010 Stanley Cup champs.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 34
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 16
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 14
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 36
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 59
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 94
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead