Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Game 6 between Pittsburgh and Philly got off to a big bang thanks to the top two centers for each team coming together. Just five seconds into the game, Claude Giroux buried Penguins captain Sidney Crosby with a monster hit. 27 seconds later Giroux would rip a wrist shot past Marc-Andre Fleury to put the Flyers up 1-0.
Thanks to our friends at CSNPhilly.com, check out Giroux’s huge hit that got Philly started on the right foot.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 21
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 130
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 81
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7