Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Game 6 between Pittsburgh and Philly got off to a big bang thanks to the top two centers for each team coming together. Just five seconds into the game, Claude Giroux buried Penguins captain Sidney Crosby with a monster hit. 27 seconds later Giroux would rip a wrist shot past Marc-Andre Fleury to put the Flyers up 1-0.
Thanks to our friends at CSNPhilly.com, check out Giroux’s huge hit that got Philly started on the right foot.
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 2