Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Game 6 between Pittsburgh and Philly got off to a big bang thanks to the top two centers for each team coming together. Just five seconds into the game, Claude Giroux buried Penguins captain Sidney Crosby with a monster hit. 27 seconds later Giroux would rip a wrist shot past Marc-Andre Fleury to put the Flyers up 1-0.
Thanks to our friends at CSNPhilly.com, check out Giroux’s huge hit that got Philly started on the right foot.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 8
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6