Apr 22, 2012, 10:03 PM EDT
If this were the regular season, Marian Hossa‘s absence from the Chicago Blackhawks’ lineup would be flat-out understood. This is the playoffs, though, so it’s not (completely) crazy to wonder if he’d play despite logic arguing otherwise. Who knows if this might change as/if the postseason continues, but Chris Kuc reports that Hossa has been ruled out of Game 6.
In other lineup news, Kuc reports that Andrew Shaw will return to action, although it’s unclear who will be subbed out at this time.
The Blackhawks have fought through tough times without stars like Jonathan Toews and Patrick Sharp, so at least they’re used to rolling with the punches. Chances are, there won’t be a large margin of error whether they win or not.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 0
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17