Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings head coach Darryl Sutter wasn’t pleased about the mystery surrounding when Game 5 would start (it’s about to on NBC Sports Network). If his team fails to put away the Vancouver Canucks tonight, he can at least take comfort in immediately knowing when Game 6 will happen.
The NHL released the start time for Tuesday’s games – or game, if the Kings get the job done. Here is the potential duo in order of when the contests would start.
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils, Game 6: 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
If necessary – Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings, Game 6: 10 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
With the first round winding down, Tuesday has the potential to be one of the last great evenings before the semifinals kick in. Sutter wouldn’t mind killing a bit of that excitement, though.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 3
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 25
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 31
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 36
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)