Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings head coach Darryl Sutter wasn’t pleased about the mystery surrounding when Game 5 would start (it’s about to on NBC Sports Network). If his team fails to put away the Vancouver Canucks tonight, he can at least take comfort in immediately knowing when Game 6 will happen.
The NHL released the start time for Tuesday’s games – or game, if the Kings get the job done. Here is the potential duo in order of when the contests would start.
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils, Game 6: 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
If necessary – Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings, Game 6: 10 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
With the first round winding down, Tuesday has the potential to be one of the last great evenings before the semifinals kick in. Sutter wouldn’t mind killing a bit of that excitement, though.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)