Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
Los Angeles Kings head coach Darryl Sutter wasn’t pleased about the mystery surrounding when Game 5 would start (it’s about to on NBC Sports Network). If his team fails to put away the Vancouver Canucks tonight, he can at least take comfort in immediately knowing when Game 6 will happen.
The NHL released the start time for Tuesday’s games – or game, if the Kings get the job done. Here is the potential duo in order of when the contests would start.
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils, Game 6: 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
If necessary – Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings, Game 6: 10 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
With the first round winding down, Tuesday has the potential to be one of the last great evenings before the semifinals kick in. Sutter wouldn’t mind killing a bit of that excitement, though.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 26
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)