Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings head coach Darryl Sutter wasn’t pleased about the mystery surrounding when Game 5 would start (it’s about to on NBC Sports Network). If his team fails to put away the Vancouver Canucks tonight, he can at least take comfort in immediately knowing when Game 6 will happen.
The NHL released the start time for Tuesday’s games – or game, if the Kings get the job done. Here is the potential duo in order of when the contests would start.
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils, Game 6: 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
If necessary – Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings, Game 6: 10 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
With the first round winding down, Tuesday has the potential to be one of the last great evenings before the semifinals kick in. Sutter wouldn’t mind killing a bit of that excitement, though.
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 2
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 8
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)