Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings head coach Darryl Sutter wasn’t pleased about the mystery surrounding when Game 5 would start (it’s about to on NBC Sports Network). If his team fails to put away the Vancouver Canucks tonight, he can at least take comfort in immediately knowing when Game 6 will happen.
The NHL released the start time for Tuesday’s games – or game, if the Kings get the job done. Here is the potential duo in order of when the contests would start.
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils, Game 6: 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
If necessary – Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings, Game 6: 10 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
With the first round winding down, Tuesday has the potential to be one of the last great evenings before the semifinals kick in. Sutter wouldn’t mind killing a bit of that excitement, though.
- Five big games to watch this weekend 3
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 28
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 52
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)