Apr 21, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Panthers coach Kevin Dineen might be having more fits over his goaltending than they’re having in Philadelphia during the playoffs. Dineen has seen Jose Theodore proven to be ineffective and tried to change things up in Game 4 with Scott Clemmensen. Clemmensen responded by giving up four goals in a 4-0 loss.
As both Panthers play-by-play man Steve Goldstein and the Miami Herald’s George Richards reported from this morning’s skate, it appears Theodore is getting the call to start for tonight’s Game 5 in Sunrise.
Both Theodore and Clemmensen have wins in this series and Dineen’s debate over who should start is understandable. Now his hope is that Theodore can steal another one tonight and pray for more thievery in the future.
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 22
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 105
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115