Apr 21, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Panthers coach Kevin Dineen might be having more fits over his goaltending than they’re having in Philadelphia during the playoffs. Dineen has seen Jose Theodore proven to be ineffective and tried to change things up in Game 4 with Scott Clemmensen. Clemmensen responded by giving up four goals in a 4-0 loss.
As both Panthers play-by-play man Steve Goldstein and the Miami Herald’s George Richards reported from this morning’s skate, it appears Theodore is getting the call to start for tonight’s Game 5 in Sunrise.
Both Theodore and Clemmensen have wins in this series and Dineen’s debate over who should start is understandable. Now his hope is that Theodore can steal another one tonight and pray for more thievery in the future.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 21
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)