Apr 21, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Panthers coach Kevin Dineen might be having more fits over his goaltending than they’re having in Philadelphia during the playoffs. Dineen has seen Jose Theodore proven to be ineffective and tried to change things up in Game 4 with Scott Clemmensen. Clemmensen responded by giving up four goals in a 4-0 loss.
As both Panthers play-by-play man Steve Goldstein and the Miami Herald’s George Richards reported from this morning’s skate, it appears Theodore is getting the call to start for tonight’s Game 5 in Sunrise.
Both Theodore and Clemmensen have wins in this series and Dineen’s debate over who should start is understandable. Now his hope is that Theodore can steal another one tonight and pray for more thievery in the future.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 5
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 10
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 80
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (80)