Apr 20, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
You know what they say about those humorous Taiwanese animations – they don’t make those humorous Taiwanese animations about things nobody cares about.
So in a way, this is a compliment to the NHL.
But in another way, it’s not.
Pretty funny, but I still think this Red Sox one featuring fat Josh Beckett was better.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 6
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5