Apr 20, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
You know what they say about those humorous Taiwanese animations – they don’t make those humorous Taiwanese animations about things nobody cares about.
So in a way, this is a compliment to the NHL.
But in another way, it’s not.
Pretty funny, but I still think this Red Sox one featuring fat Josh Beckett was better.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 7
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 32
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6