Apr 18, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
“You have to love the Twitter world,” Nash told The Waddle and Silvy Show this morning on ESPN 1000. “I had a few people mentioning they’ll be meeting me for breakfast, so we’ll see how that goes.”
(You can listen to the entire interview here.)
Upon further review, Nash concedes that Torres left his feet and, if he could, he’d take back what he said.
However, he wouldn’t criticize the hit much further, and he thinks some onus should be put on Hossa for turning back to the play with his head down.
That Nash received death threats on Twitter is no real surprise. Without going into a huge explanation, a lot of people on Twitter are idiots.
- In praise of John Tavares 5
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 18
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 13
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 54
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31