Apr 18, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
“You have to love the Twitter world,” Nash told The Waddle and Silvy Show this morning on ESPN 1000. “I had a few people mentioning they’ll be meeting me for breakfast, so we’ll see how that goes.”
(You can listen to the entire interview here.)
Upon further review, Nash concedes that Torres left his feet and, if he could, he’d take back what he said.
However, he wouldn’t criticize the hit much further, and he thinks some onus should be put on Hossa for turning back to the play with his head down.
That Nash received death threats on Twitter is no real surprise. Without going into a huge explanation, a lot of people on Twitter are idiots.
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 12
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 35
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 6
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 41
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 104
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 89
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (104)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)