Apr 18, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
“You have to love the Twitter world,” Nash told The Waddle and Silvy Show this morning on ESPN 1000. “I had a few people mentioning they’ll be meeting me for breakfast, so we’ll see how that goes.”
(You can listen to the entire interview here.)
Upon further review, Nash concedes that Torres left his feet and, if he could, he’d take back what he said.
However, he wouldn’t criticize the hit much further, and he thinks some onus should be put on Hossa for turning back to the play with his head down.
That Nash received death threats on Twitter is no real surprise. Without going into a huge explanation, a lot of people on Twitter are idiots.
- PHT Morning Skate: Two top scoring duos collide in Ducks vs. Stars 0
- Pressing Question: Can the Sharks get over past playoff hurdles? 4
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 15
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 8
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 37
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)