Apr 18, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
“You have to love the Twitter world,” Nash told The Waddle and Silvy Show this morning on ESPN 1000. “I had a few people mentioning they’ll be meeting me for breakfast, so we’ll see how that goes.”
(You can listen to the entire interview here.)
Upon further review, Nash concedes that Torres left his feet and, if he could, he’d take back what he said.
However, he wouldn’t criticize the hit much further, and he thinks some onus should be put on Hossa for turning back to the play with his head down.
That Nash received death threats on Twitter is no real surprise. Without going into a huge explanation, a lot of people on Twitter are idiots.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 36
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)