Apr 18, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
“You have to love the Twitter world,” Nash told The Waddle and Silvy Show this morning on ESPN 1000. “I had a few people mentioning they’ll be meeting me for breakfast, so we’ll see how that goes.”
(You can listen to the entire interview here.)
Upon further review, Nash concedes that Torres left his feet and, if he could, he’d take back what he said.
However, he wouldn’t criticize the hit much further, and he thinks some onus should be put on Hossa for turning back to the play with his head down.
That Nash received death threats on Twitter is no real surprise. Without going into a huge explanation, a lot of people on Twitter are idiots.
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 20
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 74
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)