Apr 18, 2012, 10:26 PM EDT
Considering all the goals the Pittsburgh Penguins scored in the first three games of the series, it almost seemed weird that they faced the prospect of being swept. After falling behind 1-0 and 3-2, the Penguins gave the Philadelphia Flyers a bit of their own medicine with a brutal, record-breaking comeback. Pittsburgh won 10-3 to bring the series to 3-1 in favor of Philly.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Surely you’ve had your own sub-conversations already, but here are a few other things to chew on.
- Should Flyers fans alter their chants? Game 3′s “You can’t beat us” doesn’t look too wise right now and “Crosby sucks” always seemed a little bittersweet. (Sidney Crosby had three points tonight.)
- Jordan Staal scored a hat trick in a balanced offensive effort for the Penguins. Does he qualify as an “X-factor” in this series?
- Marc-Andre Fleury had a rocky start but was “perfect” in the final two periods. Could it be possible that he’s getting his confidence back – a bit?
- Speaking of goalies, who should the Flyers put in net for Game 5: Ilya Bryzgalov or Sergei Bobrovsky?
- The Flyers came back from a 3-0 deficit in the 2010 Eastern Conference semifinals. Could the Penguins give them some of their own medicine this year?
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (95)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)