Apr 18, 2012, 7:21 PM EST
Considering the fact that Philadelphia Flyers fans have been chanting “Crosby sucks” for years, you’d think Sidney Crosby would be aware of the dislike. In fact, when asked about that rather stunning “Cowardly Penguin” cover, the Pittsburgh Penguins captain said it was one of the nicer things they’ve called him. Well, just in case there was any vagueness, the staff at the Wells Fargo Center is handing out these T-shirts:
(Image via Kevin McGran)
Groundbreaking stuff, huh?
Personally, I might have gone with “We didn’t like you first” or something like that. Feel free to propose your own (family-friendly) alternative shirt ideas in the comments, too.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 19
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11