Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
To see the hit for yourself and watch Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick’s take on the situation, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Where do you stand on the Shaw ruling? Do you think three games was too much? Do you feel that Shaw’s hit was worse than, say, Shea Weber shoving Henrik Zetterberg‘s head into the boards? Or are those two incidents so different that they can’t be compared in terms of punishment? Let us know in the comments section.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50