Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
To see the hit for yourself and watch Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick’s take on the situation, please check out the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Where do you stand on the Shaw ruling? Do you think three games was too much? Do you feel that Shaw’s hit was worse than, say, Shea Weber shoving Henrik Zetterberg‘s head into the boards? Or are those two incidents so different that they can’t be compared in terms of punishment? Let us know in the comments section.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 36
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 2
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 18
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13