Apr 17, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Even if you didn’t make Pittsburgh Penguins-Vancouver Canucks your 2012 Stanley Cup prediction going into the postseason, chances are you didn’t foresee them trailing both first round series 3-0, either.* PHT’s own Jason Brough and Mike Halford try to make sense of the almost unthinkable situations the two contenders find themselves in as part of this video segment.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
* – If you called that, you might be Biff from Back to the Future Part II.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5