Apr 17, 2012, 11:36 PM EDT
The early reports on Marian Hossa‘s condition were far from promising. He left the ice on a stretcher and the United Center in an ambulance, with most saying he was “out cold.” Chris Kuc wasn’t able to get a comment out of Hossa, but there’s some relatively good news: the Chicago Blackhawks star reportedly left the hospital and exited in a “waiting car.”
That doesn’t provide much information on the severity (or specificity) of his injuries or his chances of playing in Game 4 and the series overall, yet it’s something. For those who were worried about Hossa’s bodily health, it sounds like he’s OK – at least relatively speaking.
More on Hossa
Meanwhile, Bob McKenzie emphatically believes it was dirty.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22