Apr 17, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
So much for 3-0 leads in the Florida Panthers-New Jersey Devils series. Both teams sat on those leads in the first two games, but the Panthers came back from a quick 3-0 deficit to score four unanswered goals, a 4-3 win and a 2-1 series lead.
Feel free to ask your own questions, but here are a few talking points:
- The Panthers turned things around as a team, yet one cannot help but ask: should Scott Clemmensen start in net over Jose Theodore in Game 4?
- Hey, the same question can be asked of the Devils: do they go with Johan Hedberg or grandfather Martin Brodeur in for the next contest?
- After breaking a regular season record with an 89.6 percent success rate on the penalty kill, The Devils’ PK is a disaster. What should Peter DeBoer do to turn things around?
- OK, is it time to take the Panthers seriously now? Do you think they’ll win this series?
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)