Apr 17, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
So much for 3-0 leads in the Florida Panthers-New Jersey Devils series. Both teams sat on those leads in the first two games, but the Panthers came back from a quick 3-0 deficit to score four unanswered goals, a 4-3 win and a 2-1 series lead.
Feel free to ask your own questions, but here are a few talking points:
- The Panthers turned things around as a team, yet one cannot help but ask: should Scott Clemmensen start in net over Jose Theodore in Game 4?
- Hey, the same question can be asked of the Devils: do they go with Johan Hedberg or grandfather Martin Brodeur in for the next contest?
- After breaking a regular season record with an 89.6 percent success rate on the penalty kill, The Devils’ PK is a disaster. What should Peter DeBoer do to turn things around?
- OK, is it time to take the Panthers seriously now? Do you think they’ll win this series?
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 29
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)