Apr 17, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
So much for 3-0 leads in the Florida Panthers-New Jersey Devils series. Both teams sat on those leads in the first two games, but the Panthers came back from a quick 3-0 deficit to score four unanswered goals, a 4-3 win and a 2-1 series lead.
Feel free to ask your own questions, but here are a few talking points:
- The Panthers turned things around as a team, yet one cannot help but ask: should Scott Clemmensen start in net over Jose Theodore in Game 4?
- Hey, the same question can be asked of the Devils: do they go with Johan Hedberg or grandfather Martin Brodeur in for the next contest?
- After breaking a regular season record with an 89.6 percent success rate on the penalty kill, The Devils’ PK is a disaster. What should Peter DeBoer do to turn things around?
- OK, is it time to take the Panthers seriously now? Do you think they’ll win this series?
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 12
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)