Apr 17, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
So much for 3-0 leads in the Florida Panthers-New Jersey Devils series. Both teams sat on those leads in the first two games, but the Panthers came back from a quick 3-0 deficit to score four unanswered goals, a 4-3 win and a 2-1 series lead.
Feel free to ask your own questions, but here are a few talking points:
- The Panthers turned things around as a team, yet one cannot help but ask: should Scott Clemmensen start in net over Jose Theodore in Game 4?
- Hey, the same question can be asked of the Devils: do they go with Johan Hedberg or grandfather Martin Brodeur in for the next contest?
- After breaking a regular season record with an 89.6 percent success rate on the penalty kill, The Devils’ PK is a disaster. What should Peter DeBoer do to turn things around?
- OK, is it time to take the Panthers seriously now? Do you think they’ll win this series?
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)