Apr 17, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
So much for 3-0 leads in the Florida Panthers-New Jersey Devils series. Both teams sat on those leads in the first two games, but the Panthers came back from a quick 3-0 deficit to score four unanswered goals, a 4-3 win and a 2-1 series lead.
Feel free to ask your own questions, but here are a few talking points:
- The Panthers turned things around as a team, yet one cannot help but ask: should Scott Clemmensen start in net over Jose Theodore in Game 4?
- Hey, the same question can be asked of the Devils: do they go with Johan Hedberg or grandfather Martin Brodeur in for the next contest?
- After breaking a regular season record with an 89.6 percent success rate on the penalty kill, The Devils’ PK is a disaster. What should Peter DeBoer do to turn things around?
- OK, is it time to take the Panthers seriously now? Do you think they’ll win this series?
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 0
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 102
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 88
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 19
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (102)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (88)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)