Apr 17, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
After two games in Florida, the Devils and Panthers are in Newark tonight for Game 3 of their first-round series, currently tied at a game apiece.
And according to Panthers coach Kevin Dineen, they’ll be playing on slop, not ice, at the Prudential Center.
“If the quality of ice is anything like it was this morning at the skate, I don’t know,” Dineen said, as per The Star-Ledger. “I think their customer service probably will be pretty embarrassed to see that’s what they are putting out there for people to see.
“It made for a pretty sloppy morning. If the ice is anything like it was this morning, it will make for a very sloppy game. No fun for the fans. A lot of water out there.”
The New Jersey Nets played Miami last night at the Prudential Center and LeBron James was on fire. Maybe he melted the ice.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)