Apr 17, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
There was no shortage of questions for Daniel Sedin after practice on Tuesday. The 2010-11 NHL scoring champ skated with the Canucks for the first time since arriving in Los Angeles and, upon finishing, was promptly bombarded with queries from the media.
Before getting into Sedin’s quotes, a quick overview. He reportedly had an optimistic vibe about playing in Game 4 — even though the Vancouver Province’s Jason Botchford noted that, because Sedin has been unable to work out, he’s in his worst shape “in five years.”
That said, TSN’s Farhan Lalji reported Sedin will “focus on the PP and will take his chances 5 on 5,” should he play Wednesday.
Okay, to the man himself…heeeeeeere’s Daniel!
On symptoms: “I haven’t had a headache for a while now.”
On the recovery struggle: “It’s probably been the toughest time mentally that I’ve been through and I’m just happy to be back.”
On skating again: “It felt great. It’s been a tough four weeks. It’s good to be back, first of all feeling good.”
On playing in Game 4: “We’ll take it day-by-day. Today felt good and we’ll see how it is tomorrow morning.”
On the large, long-lasting media scrum: “I really missed you guys.”
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35