Apr 17, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
Is there a theory out there that states that for every opinion, there is someone who has the exact opposite view?
Raffi Torres flattened Marian Hossa during Tuesday’s game. He appeared to make contact with Hossa’s head and the Blackhawks star player was taken off the ice on a stretcher. Hossa was then put in an ambulance. TSN’s Bob McKenzie called Torres hit “illegal on so many levels.”
Tyson Nash, the former St. Louis/Phoenix player turned Coyotes announcer, had a different take. He thought that it was “as clean of a hit as you are going to get.” You can view Nash’s reaction (as well as the incident itself) below:
I will let that speak for itself.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50