Apr 17, 2012, 11:14 PM EST
Is there a theory out there that states that for every opinion, there is someone who has the exact opposite view?
Raffi Torres flattened Marian Hossa during Tuesday’s game. He appeared to make contact with Hossa’s head and the Blackhawks star player was taken off the ice on a stretcher. Hossa was then put in an ambulance. TSN’s Bob McKenzie called Torres hit “illegal on so many levels.”
Tyson Nash, the former St. Louis/Phoenix player turned Coyotes announcer, had a different take. He thought that it was “as clean of a hit as you are going to get.” You can view Nash’s reaction (as well as the incident itself) below:
I will let that speak for itself.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54