Apr 17, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
Is there a theory out there that states that for every opinion, there is someone who has the exact opposite view?
Raffi Torres flattened Marian Hossa during Tuesday’s game. He appeared to make contact with Hossa’s head and the Blackhawks star player was taken off the ice on a stretcher. Hossa was then put in an ambulance. TSN’s Bob McKenzie called Torres hit “illegal on so many levels.”
Tyson Nash, the former St. Louis/Phoenix player turned Coyotes announcer, had a different take. He thought that it was “as clean of a hit as you are going to get.” You can view Nash’s reaction (as well as the incident itself) below:
I will let that speak for itself.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63