Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella spoke to reporters this morning in Ottawa, though that may be overstating things.
If you’ve got 53 seconds to kill, have a listen, courtesy Team 1200.
For those that don’t have the time, a recap:
—-Torts says Carl Hagelin has been good for the Rangers.
—-Torts won’t comment on another team’s player (Daniel Alfredsson).
—-Torts says the Rangers won’t play any different on the road than at home.
And when some poor reporter tried to ask a fourth question a fraction of a section late?
“You missed, man. You missed.”
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 46
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)