Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella spoke to reporters this morning in Ottawa, though that may be overstating things.
If you’ve got 53 seconds to kill, have a listen, courtesy Team 1200.
For those that don’t have the time, a recap:
—-Torts says Carl Hagelin has been good for the Rangers.
—-Torts won’t comment on another team’s player (Daniel Alfredsson).
—-Torts says the Rangers won’t play any different on the road than at home.
And when some poor reporter tried to ask a fourth question a fraction of a section late?
“You missed, man. You missed.”
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 0
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 16
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9