Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella spoke to reporters this morning in Ottawa, though that may be overstating things.
If you’ve got 53 seconds to kill, have a listen, courtesy Team 1200.
For those that don’t have the time, a recap:
—-Torts says Carl Hagelin has been good for the Rangers.
—-Torts won’t comment on another team’s player (Daniel Alfredsson).
—-Torts says the Rangers won’t play any different on the road than at home.
And when some poor reporter tried to ask a fourth question a fraction of a section late?
“You missed, man. You missed.”
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)