Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Rangers coach John Tortorella spoke to reporters this morning in Ottawa, though that may be overstating things.
If you’ve got 53 seconds to kill, have a listen, courtesy Team 1200.
For those that don’t have the time, a recap:
—-Torts says Carl Hagelin has been good for the Rangers.
—-Torts won’t comment on another team’s player (Daniel Alfredsson).
—-Torts says the Rangers won’t play any different on the road than at home.
And when some poor reporter tried to ask a fourth question a fraction of a section late?
“You missed, man. You missed.”
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 1
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 16
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)