Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Rangers coach John Tortorella spoke to reporters this morning in Ottawa, though that may be overstating things.
If you’ve got 53 seconds to kill, have a listen, courtesy Team 1200.
For those that don’t have the time, a recap:
—-Torts says Carl Hagelin has been good for the Rangers.
—-Torts won’t comment on another team’s player (Daniel Alfredsson).
—-Torts says the Rangers won’t play any different on the road than at home.
And when some poor reporter tried to ask a fourth question a fraction of a section late?
“You missed, man. You missed.”
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)